Wednesday 25 January 2012

10/3/2008 1:13:59 PM


Tagged? =.="

10/3/2008 1:13:59 PM
Now i just realised that i was tagged by a senior.. OMG.. what should i write here? 8 facts about myself? Erm.. really have to think about it.. (I can tell you 8 facts about myself, but make sure you do not laugh at me ya..=.=")
 
The rules: Link to your tagger and post these rules.
List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
Let them know they've been tagged.
 
Fact 1 : I am a sensitive and easy-crying girl. Simple things or events can easily made me feel touched. My tears will drop or i can cry, depends on what the situation is.
 
Fact 2 : I am a perfectionist too. My horoscope, Virgo stated that people whose horoscope are Virgo are perfectionist. Yea, i agreed with that but i tried to change over my ways and thinking to be a perfectionist in some situations. 
 
Fact 3 : I am lack of confident in myself. This is a fact, please believe it. It does not means that i do not have confident, but my confident can be lost easily.
 
Fact 4 : I am still single and available. Many people do not believe me, but this is a fact, ok. If one day i am not available anymore, i'll change the fact.. Haha...=P (currently not available, if one day im available, i'll change back the fact..xP )
 
Fact 5 : I am a "small little grasss." (Vincent, believe this) I am not good enough.. I need improvements..
 
Fact 6 : I am not good in Mandarin as well as English. No other objections please..
 
Fact 7 : I love badminton and music. I like to play badminton, as well as watching badminton matches..Besides, i really love music very much!
 
Fact 8 : (Waa... really dont have any idea of any other fact.. Let's me crap..=P) I dont know how to swim, dont know how to draw, dont know how to sing, dont know how to dance, and lastly, dont know how to crap..haha..=.="

No comments:

Post a Comment